Perfect Holiday Hair
With the holiday season upon us, you might be worrying about finding the perfect hairdo for all of your seasonal shindigs. While shopping for the right outfit can be a ton of fun, leaving your choice of hairstyle to the last minute can be disastrous.
Fret no more! We have found the most stunning celebrity-inspired styles that will help you look your very best, no matter the occasion.
- Trendy and classy. If you want a unique look, we love Amada Seyfried’s modern style. Keep your locks long with flow-y waves while keeping the sides slicked back for a truly updated look.
- Ultra feminine. Keep your look ultra feminine with a sleek ponytail held back with a velvet ribbon. Gwyneth Paltrow sported this pretty look at a recent event she attended.
- Up and down. Kendall Jenner loves wearing her hair half up half down as an easy and quick hair fix. It will still look nice and polished, too, and will stop you from fussing with your hair throughout the evening.
- Go formal. For a more formal look, try wearing a dramatic side bun like Uzo Aduba wore at the Emmy’s. You’ll be sure to turn heads, too!
- Keep it simple. Maintain a classic look by wearing your hair in loose waves or curls. This style will always help you to appear elegant, yet natural.