Fish ‘N’ Chips
Crush chips right in the bag: Make a small hole in the top and go to town with a rolling pin.
- Nonstick spray
- 1 1/2 lb. cod fillets, cut into strips
- 3 large egg whites, beaten
- 6 oz. salt-and-vinegar potato chips, finely crushed
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 lb. frozen peas
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Chives, for serving
- Line large baking sheet with foil; spray generously with nonstick spray. Dip cod fillets into egg whites, then potato chips; arrange on prepared pan. Spray fish with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Microwave frozen peas, butter, lemon juice, remaining salt, and pepper on High for 5 minutes; puree in food processor.
- Serve fish with peas, lemon wedges and chives.