Though they may seem perfect on-screen, celebrities have feuds just like everyone else. Sometimes, however, these feuds are so outrageous they leave us shaking our heads!
- At the recent VMAs, Rebel Wilson kicked up a big pile of dirt when she refused to present Kylie and Kendall Jenner with an award. Why? Wilson stated it was because neither of them had any “talent.”
- Leah Remini was recently featured in a 20/20 special to come forward about her horrifying experience with the Church of Scientology. In the program, Remini shared some crazy stories about the church’s poster boy, Tom Cruise, including how Cruise and Katie Holmes accused her of ruining their wedding.
- Vivica A. Fox got into a bit of hot water recently when feuding with her ex 50 Cent. In a tweet, Fox made an offhand comment to Soulja Boy when she remarked that 50 Cent and Soulja Boy’s 50’s XXL cover “felt homoerotic.” She has since apologized publicly for the unintentional swipe at Soulja.
- Earlier this week, Iron Chef star Cat Cora and her wife Jennifer announced they are filing for divorce after 2 years of marriage. In a twist, both parties appeared to file on the same day, and BOTH want full custody of their children with spousal support. Double ouch!
- Calvin Harris recently put colleague DJ Zedd in his place after Zedd sent Harris a sassy note via Twitter. “I’m at this restaurant and they already played 6 Calvin Harris songs in 1 hour. Calvin I’m skipping Dessert!!!” he Tweeted. Harris seemed to brush it off, but could this be the start of some tension between the two? Only time will tell!