5 Freaky Beauty Trends
It’s no secret the fashion industry can be a pretty scary place sometimes. Recently, 5 bizarre beauty trends have popped up that, to some, may seem quite shocking.
Let’s take a look, shall we?
- This slightly disturbing trend comes from Japan and is the term used for people who have a veneer glued onto their teeth that makes their canines protrude outwards. What is up with that?
- Stiletto Surgery. If you want your feet to perfectly fit into your stiletto shoes, there’s a surgery for that! Shave off part of your toe and heel and you’re ready to go.
- Eyeball jewelry. Have a penchant for jewelry? Why not wear it in your eye! Special jewelry can be implanted under the outer coating of your eyeball to give you this new, trendy look.
- Armpit Hair Dye. We all know the au-naturel look is coming back into style but some women have taken it to a whole new level with dyed armpit hair. This might be the new, hottest way to accessorize. Will your armpits match your purse or your shirt?
- Pointy Ears. If you love Star Trek or Lord of the Rings, this one could be for you. Plastic surgeons have been performing a large number of surgeries that turn your ears into pointed tips resembling Spock or elves. Did you hear that? Sounds great!