2015’s Most Controversial Celebs
Controversy follows celebrities no matter how much fame or fortune they have. Here’s a list of some of 2015’s most controversial celebrities!
- Brian Williams. The NBC veteran journalist lost his credibility after it was discovered he had lied about stories he had told on air. These inconsistencies caused him to be suspended by the network for 6 months.
- Justin Bieber. Justin has been embroiled in a huge amount of controversy this year. Even though he is one of the most popular singers in the world, Bieber has been involved in quite a bit of drama, including fist fights, crying on stage, and unflattering nude photos circulating the internet.
- Bill Cosby. Cosby’s downfall continues throughout 2015 with women coming forward regarding allegations of sexual assault on a regular basis it seems. Though Cosby has a few defendants on his side, the public has turned their back to this once well-respected comedian.
- Rachel Dolezal. Dolezal, the former NAACP chapter president, was brought to her knees this year when it was discovered she had lied about her race and backstory. Though she presented herself as an African-American woman, Dolezal was actually born to white parents.
- Josh Duggar. Duggar, a former star from the hit series 19 Kids and Counting fell from grace after he was forced to comment on documents that outed him for molesting young women, including two of his sisters. As a result, 19 Kids was pulled from TLC’s rotation.